Do you need to Redesign your website?
Are you looking to have a website makeover? Maybe your website has become outdated and requires a fresh new look to engage new customers and satisfy existing ones. There are a number of reasons for a website redesign. With the web ever evolving and with expectations of what the end user views, this has lead to websites older than a year or two becoming outdated. With many customers now searching for your business via their phone, it has become very important to be mobile or tablet friendly.
Have you found that you are loosing business or not receiving as many sales leads as previously? Has your company website started to look outdated compared to other businesses online? Do you know which website pages that you visitor is viewing and those that are not been viewed? Is your website user-friendly and easy to navigate? We can review your website for free and give you a report on improvements to be made.
Our website redesign services help improve your customers user experience and most importantly brings customers back to your site:
– Excellent new design look
– SEO friendly websites
– Easy to manage with content management system
Our Redesign Process
We make it easier to get your website online faster in Toronto. Our web site redesign process is very straight forward, it work as follows:
– We discuss your website requirements.
– We provide you with a full website proposal so you know exactly what you are receiving.
– We acquire website content, images, logos that you would like to use on your website.
– We provide you with new design looks.
– We put together design layouts and then present them to you for your feedback. This ensures you get the look and correct feel for your website.
– We provide you with a content managements system, this allows you to update your website when you like. You can therefore easily maintain your website e.g add new web content or images etc.
– We work with you on how to develop and improve your website.
– Most importantly we get the most out of your website.